Customer Gallery

Today I asked our customers, via Facebook, to send in pictures of our products in their new homes. I love seeing them! It gives me alot of pleasure to see that something we have chosen to sell, has enhanced someone else's life, even a little bit.

Here are the first two.

The first is our 'I Spy' screen print (made in the UK). Sandra from the Netherlands took this framed I Spy print home with her after her Summer holiday in Falmouth, 2012. She says they still love it very much! Here is Sandra's Blog: http://burosannies.com/



Charlotte sent us this lovely image of her front door. It features our classic nickel letterplate, round nickel escutcheon and best selling nickel beehive door knobs. She purchased these a few years ago so its great to see it looking great still!





0 comments:

ShareThis

 
Follow on Bloglovin